Baba Siddique Wiki, Baba Siddique Biography
Baba Siddique Wiki: Baba Siddique does an Indian politician. He was born at 13 September in Patna (Bihar India). He was one Member from Legislative Assembly of the state of Maharashtra against India to the Vandre West Vidhan Sabha (Constituency). His real name does Ziauddin Siddique although he is popularly remembered was Baba Siddique. He is remembered for designing grand Iftar party in his residence.
Baba Siddique Biography: Ziauddin Siddique more known as Baba Siddique. United the Indian National Congres. He participated while various students movements of the time being a member of the Mumbai chapter from the National Student ‘Union of India’ that student’s wing from the INC. He moved on to match the general Secretary from the Bandra Taluka from the Bandra Youth Congres during 1980 also was elected its president in the next 2 years.
Baba Siddique Wiki, Age, Family, Net Worth, Biography
|Real Name||Ziauddin Siddique|
|Popular Name||Baba Siddique|
|Date of Birth||13th September|
|Age||Yet to be updated|
|Father Name||Yet to be updated|
|Mother Name||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Political Party||Indian National Congres|
|Current City||Mumbai, India|
|Daughter||Dr Arshia Siddique|
|Phone Number||Not Known|
- Member of this National Students Union from India
- General Secretary from the Bandra Taluka of this bandra youth Congress
- President of this Bandra Taluka of the Bandra ‘youth Congress’
- Municipal ‘Councilor in that Mumbai Municipal’ Corporation
- Member of ‘Legislative Assembly’
- Chairman. MHADA Mumbai Board
- Minister of State for Food & Civil Supplies
Some Less Known Facts About Baba Siddique
- He grew the General Secretary of this Bandra Taluka of Bandra Yoth Congress during 1980 and was elected its president in the next 2 years.
- He did the MLA for 3 consecutive times in 1999, 2004 and 2009. he had also served as a Municipal Corporation earlier to 2 consecutive terms
- He is remembered for arranging grand Iftar party in his residence.
- He joined that Indian National Congress. as a youth.
- He worked to 15 years as MLA.